Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Test 1-2-3

Ventured out under a blue sky today to investigate the state of the STASH installation. I was confident that the sculptures were attached securely enough and expected them to weather the storm in tact, but when the winds reached 80-100 mile/hour anything was possible. I was happy to find them safe and nestled in their perches - bundles of expression bursting at the seams yet holding it together in spite of the harsh conditions. If those winds don't break them down... nothing will!

No comments:

Post a Comment