Sunday, November 18, 2012

Re:Constructed












The reception on Friday night was a very nice time with lots of good conversation and positive feedback. The opportunity to see all of my large works exhibited in the same space is invaluable. The conversations that are happening between them at the Carney Gallery just doesn't happen in the confines of my small studio. It feels cohesive and strong. The lighting and display arrangement around the space of the room refines the flow in a magical way - thanks to gallery director Steven Hall for all of that.

The show is up until December 30 and I'm planning on holding some HIVE meetings and teaching sessions in the space over the next month. There will be a photoshoot after Thanksgiving and I will post images of the works then. In the meantime, please contact me if you're interested in seeing for yourself... I would love to meet up with you.

Re:Constructed
Carney Gallery Regis College
Weston MA
Gallery Hours: M-F 10-4

No comments:

Post a Comment