Friday, March 2, 2012

FiberPhiladelphia





Yesterday I traveled to Philadelphia by train with friends Jeanne Williamson and Merill Comeau. A more than 6 hour train ride felt like minutes in the company of a couple of my art faves. We covered it all... movies, exhibits, artwork crits... And we ate pretty well too!

On our arrival we checked out Jeanne's piece at Snyderman Works... Great piece and wonderful show. Very proud to have our friend included. Today and tomorrow more galleries and openings... Ending tomorrow with the opening of the show I am in OUTSIDE/INSIDE THE BOX at the Crane Arts Center. I'm very excited to be seeing everything and everyone... Check out the slide show and you'll see what I mean!

http://www.fiberphiladelphia.org/Slideshow/Outside-Inside-the-Box/outsideslideshow

Here's an image of Jeanne's at Snyderman Works... More to come later.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Philadelphia PA

No comments:

Post a Comment